What to do:
1. Work through each section of the tutorial. Watch the videos and read the content.
2. Make sure you understand the content of each section.
3. Take the quiz.
4. Print out your quiz results, write your name on the print out, and turn it in to your ENG 104 instructor.
By completing this tutorial, you will learn to:
- Describe appropriate sources for college-level research
- Construct effective search strategies
- Think critically about the quality and usefulness of information you find
- Identify the parts of a citation and collect the information needed to construct your own
- Avoid plagiarism by using your sources responsibly